BeLogic attaches great importance to your privacy and its protection.
Company: BeLogic bv
Street: Veldstraat 3
City: 2340 Beerse
Telephone number: 0032 474 39 08 08
BTW: BE 0832.748.463
Controller: Olivier Camerman, manager of BeLogic bv
Always listed below as “BeLogic bv”
BeLogic bv considers the protection of privacy extremely important. That is why we only process the data necessary to be able to offer you our services and to improve our services. In addition, we also take all appropriate measures to optimally protect your privacy, in accordance with the Privacy Protection Act with regard to the Processing of Personal Data. We will never make your data available to third parties for commercial purposes.
We collect (personal) data in order to be able to provide you with our products or services in the first place, we collect information such as your type of browser, the IP address, your name and email address. This data is provided by Google Analytics, cookies or when you fill in your own data on one of our forms.
We use personal data :
- to improve the range of our products and website,
- in the context of our agreement or its preparation,
- for our customer administration,
- to recognize your personal preferences and personalize our services and advertisements,
- for the sale and promotion of our services and products,
- to conduct market research,
- for managing our website,
- for managing competitions and promotional promotions,
- in order to comply with the laws and regulations,
- to prevent and detect fraud and abuse,
- when we have received your consent.
- Legal basis
The legal basis relating to the data collection by BeLogic bv can be found in the following legal grounds:
- consent of the data subject,
- to be able to prepare or perform a contract or service.
A few concrete examples can be found below:
For example, if you wish to order one of our products and we have to deliver it to you, we necessarily need your address. Since we have this delivered by an external company, you also automatically give permission for us to share the necessary data with this company.
For example, if you would like to receive a newsletter or quotation, we need your e-mail address and you have filled this in with your request.
In this way, we collect information to keep track of which pages are visited, how often visitors come back and to see which pages/products are doing well on our site. We also keep track of the information that your browser shares.
You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the capabilities of your browser. More information about this can be found on the website of the provider of your browser.
- Who has access to personal data
We only process the data necessary to deliver the service or product you ordered from us according to the agreed modalities. We reserve the right to outsource certain items to fulfil that assignment, but we have processing agreements with our subcontractors that impose absolute confidentiality regarding personal data, in any case only the most necessary data are shared and may only be used by the subcontractors for the execution of this specific assignment, this applies to both own staff and third parties.
In some cases, we have a legal obligation to share your data, usually as a result of a court order in a tax or criminal investigation, despite the fact that the law allows us to object to this, in some cases we still have to proceed to the sharing of the requested information.
- Data protection
We protect your data in the following way:
- use of the latest versions of protective products on all our systems according to industry best practices,
- division/restriction of access to personal data by own staff, subcontractors and third parties,
- subcontractors and third parties are bound by strict confidentiality through the processing agreement,
- regular backups prevent the irreparable loss of data as much as possible,
- discovered attempts at fraud are reported to the data subject and the privacy commission in accordance with the legal provisions,
- BeLogic bv and all its subcontractors undertake to comply with the Law of 8 December 1992 on the Protection of Privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, also called the Privacy Act, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 24/05/2016 and effectively applies from 25/05/2018.
The privacy law defines “personal data” as follows:
Any information about an identified or identifiable person (“the data subject”), on the understanding that it is considered identifiable and as a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The personal data that BeLogic bv collects and processes are data that the customer enters himself via the various pages of our website(s) and data that BeLogic bv obtains through your use of our website(s) and/or our products and/or services.
- Your personal data will also be used for the administration of our sales invoices, all transmissions of data to the accounting office will be sent protected and the accounting office has also taken the necessary technical and organizational measures against loss or unauthorized use. The accounting firm is obliged to maintain confidentiality and will treat your data confidentially and will not use your personal data for purposes other than accounting.
- Data retention
BeLogic bv does not store your data longer than necessary. However, this may vary according to what they are used for.
- Personal data provided by you in the context of subscribing to, for example, a newsletter will be retained until you explicitly withdraw your consent to use for that application.
- As long as you are a customer with us, we will keep your data until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. Regarding the obligations we have to keep invoices for the administrative services, these remain in custody for at least the legal period, but our employees will no longer have access to your customer data.
- Personal data and data made available in the context of a processing agreement will be made available to the customer at the latest after 6 months at the end or destroyed as agreed.
- Data obtained by tools such as Google Analytics that are used to develop long-term market strategies can be stored for up to 55 months.
- Rights of data subjects
According to the applicable Belgian and European legislation, you as a data subject have a number of rights in connection with the personal data that we or on our behalf have collected. After your request for rectification or restriction, we will inform you of our reply within 30 days via an e-mail address known to us. In order to avoid any unauthorized disclosure of your personal data, please send a copy of the front of your identity card.
- Right of access to the data
- Right to rectification
Data subjects always have the right to change or supplement incorrect personal data.
- Right to be forgotten
As a data subject, you have the right to demand that the personal data at our disposal be erased. However, other laws requiring the retention of certain data are ahead of this rule. For example, you should think that accounting and tax rules require you to keep billing data for 7 years.
- Right to lodge a complaint
The data subject always has the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission if he/she feels that the personal data are collected and/or processed in an irregular manner.
- Right to withdraw consent
Any data subject whose personal data is collected has the right to object to the processing of this data.
- Right to restriction of processing
This is the right to have less data processed, for example, incorrect data should not be used until it has been corrected. In case of restriction of processing, the data may still be stored by BeLogic bv.
- Right to portability
For personal data that we process in the context of the execution of the agreement or were provided by yourself, you as a data subject have the right to obtain this data in a common and machine-readable form. The data subject may also request that this data be transferred directly to another party, if this is technically possible. This is not paper data.
- Right to oppose decisions based on automated processing.
You have the right to request that we do not apply profiling or automatic processing to your data.
We do not use automated processing!
Upon receipt of our newsletter, you always have the right to unsubscribe.
Last change : Thursday 5 August 2021.
Contact us for more information.
Rouwbergskens 7 Unit 15
Tel: +32 474 39 08 08
BeLogic is specialized in process automation and machine control for companies. Thanks to our long-standing experience and our flexible and fast service you can count on us.